BREAKING NEWS

Monday, September 10, 2012

Book Blogger Appreciation Week!


So today kicks off the Book Blogger Appreciation Week. It's a week in which we can show appreciation for our fellow book bloggers through our comments and posts. Everyday during BBAW, there will be a daily topic we can post about on our own blog and then link back on the BBAW site.

Monday's topic is: Appreciation! 

There are no awards this year, but there are so many great blogs out there to explore, so we are asked to share with our readers some of the blogs we enjoy reading daily and why.

Because of the Mailbox Monday and It's Monday, What Are You Reading memes, I get to visit different blogs, especially since I am such an eclectic reader. However, there are blogs that I visit on a regular basis for several reasons.

1) I love to read their reviews and always find great books to add to my TBR list.
2) I feel a connection to the blogger who has similar taste in books, or whose lifestyle is similar to mine: busy working mom with kids in school.
3) The blogger visits and comments on my site on a regular basis.

Having said all that, here are the blogs I visit regularly:

- Kathy @ BermudaOnion - because I love reading her reviews and she always leaves heartfelt comments on mine

- Sheila @ BookJourney - because she is bubbly and fun and keeps me up to date on what's happening in the book blogging world

- Anna @ Diary of an Eccentric - because her reviews are so well-written and she reads such interesting books

- Cindy @ Cindy's Love of Books - because she is such a sweet person and part of my Montreal book blogging community

- Jennifer @ Mrs. Q Book Addict - we have similar reading tastes and she's also part of my Montreal book blogging community

- Julie @ Booking Mama - because I love her Kid Konnection meme where I discover more great books for my kids

-  Marie @ Burton's Book Review - for her honesty and her reviews of Christian fiction

Apart from these, there are many many more blogs I love visiting, and whose bloggers also generously give of their time to read and comment on my reviews. To all of you I want to say thank you so much for being a part of my blogging world and for all your comments that make me smile, reflect, laugh and even tear up at times. My love of reading would not be the same without you!!

Laura


Share this:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes