My Personal "I Love Italy" Reading Challenge

>>  Friday, December 28, 2012


In 2013 I am not going to host this challenge, but will only make it a personal challenge for myself to read books with an Italian connection. I will link my books for this challenge here. If you want to read books set in Italy, by an Italian author or with an Italian connection, feel free to visit this page to get ideas.

Books I will read for my personal  "I Love Italy" Reading Challenge in 2013:

1. Incontinent on the Continent: My Mother, Her Walker and Our Grand Tour of Italy by Jane Christmas
2.


Books I read for this challenge in 2012:

1. Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
2. The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
3. A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
4. Dangerous Favor by Joyce DiPastena
5. A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers
6. The Jewels of Paradise by Donna Leon (Audio book)
7. The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister

Books I read for this challenge in 2011:

1. Juliet by Anne Fortier
2. The Lovely Shoes by Susan Shreve
3 .The Eternal City by Domenica de Rosa
4. The Italian Quarter by Domenica de Rosa
5. How to Love an American Man by Kristine Gasbarre
6. Frederico, the Mouse Violinist by Mayra Calvani
7. The Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C.W. Gortner
8. Chique Secrets of Dolce Vita by Barbara Conelli


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them."
— Mark Twain

Find the best prices for the books you love!

CanadianPlanet

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP