BREAKING NEWS

Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Personal "Time Travel" Reading Challenge

Clockface


In 2013 I am not going to host this challenge, but will only make it a personal challenge for myself to read books with a time travel element. I will link my books for this challenge here. If you want to read books with time travel, feel free to visit this page to get ideas. You could also get more ideas for books here and here.

Books I've read for my personal  "Time Travel" Reading Challenge in 2013:

1. Infinity Ring: A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner
2. Keeper of the Black Stones (Book One) by PT McHugh
3. Cragbridge Hall #1: The Inventor's Secret by Chad Morris


Books I read for this challenge in 2012:

1. The Other Elizabeth by Karleen Bradford
2. Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
3. Switching by Jody Kihara
4. The Keeper's Calling by Kelly Nelson
5. Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
6. Dreamspell by Tamara Leigh
7. Trophy: Rescue by Paul M. Schofield
8. The Mine by John A. Heldt
9. Overseas by Beatriz Williams

Books I read for this challenge in 2011:

1. Trophy by Paul M. Schofield
2. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
3. The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley
4. The Speed of Light by Lee Baker


Share this:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes