BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Book of the Year 2015



Once again I'm joining Sheila at Book Journey to highlight the first book we want to read in 2015. In 2014 I did not read half the books I wanted to because I did a lot of screening for my new work as virtual book tour coordinator at iRead Book Tours. It was an exciting year for me, and I finally realized what I've been wanting to do for a long time. I know 2015 will be filled with more adventures in the book world!

So what did I choose for my first book of the year? A YA book that is pure escapism for me. Why? To make up for all the books I missed last year: Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin. I really enjoyed her Birthright series and I know I'm in for a treat with this one!


Here I am reading it!


I'm in my office in the evening when I do most of my reading. Sometimes during the day, I take a small break with tea and chocolate and enjoy a chapter or two.

Thanks Sheila for getting us excited about a new year of reading!

Share this:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate your feedback.

Visit Us Today

Visit Us Today
iRead: getting your book in the hands of readers
 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2009-2017 Laura Fabiani Library of Clean Reads . Designed by OddThemes OddThemes